February 12, 2007

the ONE ...

Today is a special day, as marks the ONE year anniversary of the day which I stumbled and fumbled over my words as I confessed my love to the ONE I had been praying for, and then after a moment -- seeming like an eternity -- she broke the awkward nervous silence with words to the effect of "mmm I've been wondering... because I feel the same way about you".

On that day we decided both to prayerfully continue our relationship seeking God together for what he had for us as individuals and as a couple, that He would guide and blossom our friendship... and ONE year on from that ONE day I thank God for that friendship, I thank Him for the ONE that He placed in my life, the gorgeous precious angel named Tuu (or Tuli... or Rungtiwa Noonpolkrung). I love you! Happy Anniversary sweety!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,congrats guys!
You make me so happy. Love you both and so glad you're together today.
kisses and hugs to you both xoxo
little sis Camille

Anonymous said...

This is a very good day. A day of fond memories and a day to look forward to the exciting future that God has planned for you both. Love you! Mum

The Recreation Corner said...

Hi brother!

Awww... so sweet =p

No wonder you rarely blog these days... must be bz with Tuu. Ha ha

Congrats!

Kim said...

Congratulations! Wow, a year really passes by fast... I'm so happy for you two:) love you both! xoxo your other sister kim;)

Clay and Larissa said...

Tom,
Wow, what a surprise to see a comment from you on my blog! It was great to read up on your blog a bit about your life - congrats on the one year! BTW, I would definitely recommend marriage - it's fabulous! :) Hope all else is well. I'd love to hear more about what's going on for you in Thailand and/or Australia. I had 2 housemates from Australia before I got married but now they've returned - I loved having Aussie flatmates!