May 25, 2006

The Amazing Walk

I don't watch too much TV, but there is one show that I watch every week and thats the Amazing Race. There's something I love about the show, if I had a chance I would definitely go on it, probably with my bro! maybe we'd be like the hippies, coz they're kinda like YWAMer's ... just love those hippies, they're great guys.




One of them Tyler did something crazy before he ever came on the show. In 2004 he walked the whole length of Japan. How nuts is that! but its awesome!
you can check that
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3067683435545761102&q=Kintaro

2 comments:

Steve said...

Yeah!!! Go the hippies. So cool that it was a non-elimination night last night.

Hope the Fratboys and MoJo get eliminated - then it would be a Ray & Yolanda versus Hippies shoot out.

Scott Parker said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Please feel free to visit again, leave comments & even subscribe if you wish.

I love the amazing race too, especially the hippies. I already know who wins the race (www.cbs.com). I love Survivor as well