September 04, 2006

Mai chai mai chai

I've discovered what a great range of Thai karaoke youtube has, this is the first Thai song that I ever knew ... well even just the chorus too!

It was a hit on the 2000 Thailand missions trip
and haven't been able to get it out of my head since!



and then the next time we went back it was this catchy song on thai karoke vcd that got me Yok yai
The translation of 'Yok yai' can either mean shake ... or evacuate. I'm pretty sure the lyrics of 'yok yai bun thai' mean shake your butt not evacuate your butt

another great song is a song by Doobadoo and the video pretty funny. WATCH OUT FOR THE COP!!

2 comments:

bek said...

ahh that was awesome!
"evacuate your butt" sounds like a good name for a song though!!

Servant said...

mabybe shane and i will write a song to complment our debut "shazzawazza" about evacuate your butt !!!