November 24, 2006

everday is a good day

... but this one was even better!! PRAISE GOD for his blessing in my life.

Today two big milestones reached

  1.  I handed in my last Uni assignment, which means I will graduate this February from a BA (Asian Studies - TESOL Major). I really believed that this year God was calling back to study to finish what I had started, and though it was a tough semester God really helped me through it. The new focus and vision I gained during my time in Thailand really helped too. Thanks to Tuu for her patience and understanding when I unable to call more often than the times I was able to. Love you! and thanks to all my family and friends for your support and prayers.

  2. I sat the practical examination for driving license today, I didn't feel that confident as  I was really tired and hadn't much time to focus on practicing lately, but by God's grace I passed (He must have softened the instructor's heart).

then when I got home I received an email with my marks for a big assignment that I had done comparing Christianity and Taoism. I couldn't believe it, I got full marks for. God is good!

So many things to look forward to now, having free time, enjoying my first Christmas with my family for 4 years, going to Thailand before New Year's to spend two months with my sweety and meet her parents.

Excuse me a moment while I jump up and down PRAISE GOD!!

I don't deserve to be so blessed, but still He blesses me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's even better when we don't deserve it !!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome tom! i'm so happy for you:) God is certainly good!

bek said...

thats fantastic!