March 18, 2007

There comes a time

well this is that time... where I will break through the blog drought and make a blog post.

Quick update.
well after getting back from Thailand a month back I ended up with killer tonsilitus that kept me out of action for a while, since then been working alot (for my dad), preparing a sermon (which I gave tonight at church), and playing a bit of Carcassonne (awesome board game)

Home-alone 
Shane and I were home alone for a week, while mum and dad were away, we survived on microwave pizza, pies, and other easy to cook things. Although he did cook up a mean bacon, eggs, tomato brekky. During that time we also had our German friend Sonja (http://sonjajesusfreak.blogspot.com/) and her brother stay with us. That was lots of fun. They've been travelling around WA.

I've got lots more to write... but I should try not to overdo it seen as its been so long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lCongratulations! I knew you would end up with a Thai girl:-) Sounds great! When are you going back to Thailand?

And when will I be invited to speak in a DTS in Thailand??;-)

God bless!
Torben