December 12, 2007

on my way to get beaten

I'm off to ChiangMai tonight which I'm looking forward too, as I haven't been there for a while, and its the place I feel most at home in Thailand, will be going there to meet the Sepak Takraw team which I was a part of starting in Perth, Australia. They have been touring Burma, and I'll be joining them for the rest of the tour of Thailand for the next ten days.

Then will be back to Korat to finish preparing some more things for the wedding. Then off to Bangkok to meet up with my family. Shane and Kim will be down from ChiangRai. Mum, Dad & Sis will be here for Oz. Then its not long till the wedding after that. Things have been pretty crazy busy with that, thus the reason for the lack of updates, also no high speed internet where I am is also another big reason.

Anyways thats all for now...

1 comment:

The Recreation Corner said...

Hey... good to see you blogging again.

You have been missing for quite awhile ya...

Enjoying married life I guess =)