December 18, 2008

Getting excited

I'm feeling a bit like Big Kev right now ... well not dead like Big Kev... but excited like he was.

"Excited about what?" you may ask... well If I was to put my current feeling into words it would be something like "I'm excited about having a purpose in life"
Having a vision, having ideas for the future, dreams of the crazy and "impossible"
Sometimes its easy just to look as the current situation, the surroundings where nothing seems to be happening, a job which takes up your precious time and energy, and forget that God is going to be doing something in the midst of it all.

For the past few months here, things have been busy, things have been going ... well just going, nothing really bad, nothing excitingly good... or so I thought. But really something good has been going on. God has been teaching Tuu and I ... thats gotta be good! God has been preparing us for whatever he has for us...thats gotta be good! God hasn't forgotten the plans for He us, even if we have... thats gotta be GREAT!

Now I'm just starting to realize again (hopefully not to forget it as quickly as last time) that God's got something big in store. What?! I'm not a 100% sure. When and How ?!?! I don't have a clue.
The one thing I am sure about is, its going to be great. Thats what I'm excited about.

Right now we're still getting pulled up the first climb of the rollercoaster... looking around just waiting for something to happen, but before we know it we'll be flying headfirst into some exciting turns, some exhilarating heights, and some down right scary "death-loops".
Man I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Can we come along for the ride :)

Casey said...

Tom, really encouraging to read this on your blog. Even if it's from a few months ago, it has encouraged me in where we are now. Let's get together sometime when you get back.