May 17, 2004

BIG UPDATE

well a great deal has happened lately

Friday I preached my first sermon at Element (young adults)
That was pretty kewl... I enjoyed it too.
God was good, he got me through it... without too much stress.
GOD STRENGTH ... not mine


Saturday Went to PCLC for the free concert of He Yao SUN. She's a major Singaporean superstar. And she's the wife of Ps. Kong He. She's won heaps of awards, first Asian singer at the Grammies ... she has a #1 Dance hit in the US atm. She awesome, the concert was great fun and it was free. Her testimony was really good.
There weren't many whiteys there :p
I bought the DVD/2cd/poster/journal pack for $20 ... and got her autograph! got to shout "We love you HeYaoSUN into the camera. There was free glosticks for everyone. it was a top night

No comments: