May 25, 2004

Every LITTLE thing is going to be alright

Was just listening to this song by delirious, and I really felt God letting me know that everything is going to be alright while I'm away ... even the little things ... that I don't need to worry, I felt a real burden lifted! :)


Delirious - Every Little Thing

Everything must change
There’s a mirror showing me the ugly truth
These bones they ache with holy fire
But I’ve got nothing to give, just a life to live
If your world is without colour
I will carry you, if you carry me

Every little thing’s gonna be alright
Every little thing’s gonna be alright [x2]

There’s no-one else to blame
I live my life between the fire and the flame
I’ve built my house where the ocean meets the land
It’s time to live again, pull my dreams out of the sand
Let your world be full of colour
I will carry you, if you carry me

When it’s all falling down on you
You’re crying out but you’re breaking in two
When it’s all crashing down on you
When there’s nothing you can do
There is someone who can carry you

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Mmm very good song...I love Delirious. Such a lovely message. I love it when God reaches to us through song!

I think that you're doing a really awesome thing, to follow God's will and give 2 years of your life to serve Him in another country...:-)

God bless! You're in my prayers.

Tom said...

Thanks for the encouraging words :)

God is so awesome how He works!!
The enemy would like to take Music and use it to draw us away from God, but instead Music seems to be thing that God uses most to draw me back to Him.

Veronica said...

Lovely, Tom :-) I can definitely relate to that!

Miss McMillan said...

Hey, Tom...this is a song that I've found myself drawing strength from, too. Especially right now....I'm also feeling burdened by all of the change that is coming in my life (going to China for a year in August) and sometimes I just need to hear that- "it's all going to be okay....God is in control...it's all good!" Peace...
Harmony