April 08, 2004

Entry #1

Just a quick intro of myself for those who don't me. My name is Tom. I live in Perth Australia. I'm 20. I have been studying Asian Studies at Curtin University. For a while I have had an interest in Asia, and a heart for the people there for a long time. Then just last year God lead me to do a YWAM DTS in ChiangMai Thailand. I grew so much there, and God really challenged me about so much. It was no doubt the most memorable and challenging time of my life. I am currently back in Perth, but not for long as I'm getting ready to back to Thailand in June, I will be joining the DTS staff for a couple years there. At the moment I am quite busy preparing to get there, and I'm really looking forward to where God is going to take me :)

I hope to update this blog to keep others in touch of what God does in my life during this time

No comments: