April 24, 2004

work, work & more work

Well this week has been extremely busy, I've been working almost as many hours I've been awake. Its a long weekend, I worked today (sat) and will work mon. I'm really looking forward to doing some constructive things towards going away, and have a break from this stress. Its all going to work out though.

This week I booked my air ticket for the 4 June. And I will be going for the conference. Its means more money, but I really believe God wants me to be there, and that He will provide.

I'm getting a laptop this week, I'm pretty excited, and it has the multimedia features I was hoping for so I can use it while in Thailand for alot of cool things including producing a bit of music here and there. Its also great for showing Christian films on outreach as well :D

No comments: