April 13, 2004

A great weekend, and an interesting day

Easter camp was great, it always is, but I'm really glad I got to this one and it'll be my last one for a while :(
We had Dave Reardon speaking, and it was good to have a balanced Pentecostal speaker to mix things up :) Had a lot of good stuff to say about faith. The last night on camp was the pinnacle, having awesome worship, and a great time of ministering. It was great to band together as young people with such passion to see our youth ministry become what God wants it to be. After that we stayed up till 3:45 singing around the camp fire.

Today I was feeling a little low after the high that camp does bring, so decided to stick on some worship music, I was at work by myself so I could go crazy singing :) and I was really feeling God's presence, it was awesome ... But then the computer locked up and I lost 3 hours of work ... I was upset, but I couldn't get mad, I just had to give it to God. I said God I really need you to help me because I can't cope with this. And I really felt God strengthening me, so I got back to work with the worship music still on, and somehow I got the work done in less than half the time as before... A miracle! another miracle was hearing that the guy that works with Dad got saved today praise the Lord :)

No comments: