June 02, 2004

24 hours

Well its not too long now, been really busy the past few days getting ready to go away, saying goodbyes, had a send-off party on Sunday, with a great turn-out family and friends.
God provided me with a decent amount of money, which will really help during the first few months, I'm still trusting God for the rest, which is quite alot, but nothing for God, and over 2 years I'm sure I'll be amazed how God provides, and how much he will stretch me.

Right now feeling a little bit sad about leaving, and a little anxious about going, but most of all I'm excited for the journey ahead.
Its hard not to be excited, because I know that God's purpose and plan for me is awesome, and during this time I'm going to see God move so powerfully in my life. God is going to refine me and take me through those fires to make me who He wants to be. All glory goes to God for where he has taken me, and where He is taking me.

I will try to update this blog whenever I can, but incase I don't get to post soon, thankyou all for your prayers and support ... they mean so much to me.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I hope and pray you have a safe journey :-) I'm really glad we got to talk to each other...it's been encouraging! God is really gonna take you on an amazing journey.

"I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgement of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus." --Philemon 4-6

With love and God's blessings...You're in my prayers! Let us know how you're doing :-)