June 17, 2004

in ChiangMai

Just arrived in ChiangMai this morning ... it took us 3 hours longer than usual to get out of Bangkok as the bus broke down, then we changed bus's, which had the airconditioning turned up even colder than the first bus, I was cold even with a jumper and blanket on... but thats why I love Thailand =)

I really enjoyed my short stay in Bangkok, made some great new friends at the church I stayed at, and will be sure to go there again. They have a really good teaching English ministry there too, though I don't feel teaching English is my gifting, I'd be glad to be involved in it for a time if God called me there =)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hey dude :-)

Really glad to see that you're doing well on your journey! Reading your blog is such a great encouragement, keep us posted!

Hope the rest of your stay in Thailand is amazing!

God bless!